Skip to content
- INNOVEX Projects are NASA-inspired, authentic projects that challenge students to research, design and build solutions that reinforce STEAM learning.
- Working in teams and following the engineering design process, students create projects including miniature Mars rovers, gliders and solar power solutions.
- Students use their creations in experimental design to evaluate performance and design improvements based on testing and evaluation.
- Projects are self-paced and come with lesson plans, with step-by-step resource guides, materials and CAD tutorials.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.